Students can pursue career in the streams of MSW, MHRM, PGRD, Welfare officers, counselor, social mobalizers, Advocacy and social activist. Plenty of executive career option in Developmen Organizations for example NGO, UNICEF,UNESCO, NACO etc.
- Arts graduates would be eligible for almost any career. Journalism, business, advertising, civil services & other govt. jobs, writing, research, NGOs, academics, policy analysis and Social audit,CSR, Social welfare officers, labour welfare officer, Indian Economic and Statistical Services,Administrative Services at Union or State Level, Urban and Regional Planner, counselor, banking and public relations are just some of the careers that students can opt for, right after their graduation.
- Students can pursue career in the Research & Scriptwriter, GIS Specialist Climatologist.,Environmental Manager.
- Coveted career options in civil services, including Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Economic Services and many others. Plenty of executive career option in CSR in Business Organizations.
- The BA Program provides a good knowledge base for a range of careers. Students can pursue career in the streams of MBA, MSW, GENDER STUDIES, WOMEN STUDIES, POPULATION STUDIES AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
- Personalized Career Assistance by a dedicated Corporate Relations Office with round-the-year operations, with specific mandate to assure the career/placement objectives of the students.
- Hand-holding period of one year provided by the Institute even after passing out to provide advice and assistance in career.
- Project Appraisal & Project Report Preparation Support.
- Develop leadership skills, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- IAS, RAS coaching Classes by IAS, RAS & other subject Experts.
- Cambridge classes for Excellent English communication skills.
- Mock test & interview
- Extra co-curricular Activities such as. Sports weeks, essay writing, workshops & Nukkad natak etc.
- Field visit
- WI-FI Campus
- Rich library
- Internship facilities with reputed Organiged.